Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cruisin' down the coast, goin' 'bout 99


The longer I stay at this job, the more of a necessity vacations become to me.  I'm an absolute psycho when it comes to vacations.  Got a day and a half to spare?  Let's fly across the country.  It's indicative of the job.  In my line of work, it's a very work-hard-play-hard mentality.

Given that I'm on a bit of an insane work schedule right now that allows me only two days home, the trip to Indian Rocks, Florida proved to be a 36-hour trip.  Nonetheless, it was amazing and totally called for.  There's nothing like coming out of the airport and just feeling a wave of humidity hit you as the doors slide open.  I live for weekends, now-in-days, and going into Labor Day it's become an ever present reminder to treat yourself right whenever you can.

As such, have a great Labor Day.  If I can harass someone to take pictures, I'll write something a little more exciting next time.  In the mean time, I'll try to be a little less of a wreck... when it comes to work and everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment