Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New View

This year, I resolve to make no promises.  Clearly, I'm terrible at the whole writing-at-a-regular-frequency thing, but damn it if I don't try.  There you go, world, no promises and low expectations.


Now that I've made that perfectly clear... The last few months have been a whirlwind, what with the move to the new apartment and finishing up my work in Rhode Island.  While I wait anxiously for my next assignment, I'm very much happy for the "opportunity" to actually "live" in my apartment.  It's a concept, I know.  Not to mention, I finally have had time to decorate my usual bare bones of a bedroom after 2 years of living in the adult world.  Everything finally feels like home.



Any new years resolutions or goals friends?  Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Should've been "New Year, New View, New York".....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't always get what we want, now can we, deary. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I live like 5 mins from you...assuming ponce city market is your view

    ReplyDelete