|Banana Reupblic Chain Link Scarf $41 without discount; Tory Burch Logo iPhone Case $34; Native Union Pop Phone $70; Rugby by Ralph Lauren Dark Wash Jeggings $65.|
(ignore me, I have drank and ate to my heart's content tonight)
On to the sales! Since election day is almost over, there's a bunch you can probably try to find before midnight tonight. Here are just a taste. As well, the world of sample sales and such are alive and well, since Racked has posted their list of November sample sales. Peruse and enjoy, chickadees.
(did I mention I've been drinking a bit... listening to a whole lot of Lana del Rey and Taylor Swift?)
Online & In Store
- Anthropologie - 30% off select items in furniture and clothing.
- Ann Taylor - 30% off everything.
- Banana Republic - 30% off purchases of $125 or more with the code BRELECT30, ends 11/6 midnight.
- Bloomingdales - Designer Sale, 25-40% off select merchandise, ends 11/11.
- J. Crew - 25% off merchandise in store and online, ends 11/8.
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus - Up to 50% off on online merchandise, ends 11/7.
- Madewell - 25% off sale styles with code YIPPEE, ends 11/6
- Neiman Marcus - First Call Sale in store & online, up to 50% off, ends 11/13.
- Nordstrom - Half Yearly Sale, 40% off select merchandise, ends 11/11.
- Old Navy - 25% off any purchase with code ONTAKE25, ends 11/7.
- Rugby by Ralph Lauren - Insider Sale, 40% off fall styles in store and online, ends 11/7
- The Outnet - 80-85% off designer labels with registration, ends 11/13.
What do you think lovelies? Worth the trouble? What's on your Election Night playlist?