Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Deals & Steals 11/21 - 11/28 Black Friday Edition

Alright there, insanity.  I see you coming.  I've been putting off this post for a while, trying to judge how to efficiently present these too you.  Point blank, it's too much.  It's so much.  Not to mention, every website is posting a sale, every new email comes with something missing from the websites, so on and so forth.  It's like a job in and of itself.  At this point, you're probably thinking, "Enough bibble-babble, Vivian, just take me to the sales."  Well then, without further ado, here are links to tens and even hundreds of sales in the form of guides released by Racked, Refinery, the Cut and more.  Why?  Because I looked for them, so you wouldn't have to.

Enjoy and happy Turkey day, ya'll!

I'll be posting up my picks of the litter later tonight.  Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment