Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Travelogue: A Champagne Wedding Day

Much to the point of mockery from some of my friends (and even a bit of point of avoidance by a certain someone -- I jest), I love weddings.  Then again, it's probably the Disney princess in me talking, but I love the dresses, the decorations, the flowers, the mustaches on sticks, lit up mason jars,and photobooths... alright, scratch that, I love a good hipster wedding.  While it wasn't quite that hipster, my cousin played bride to a gorgeous wedding at the B.R. Cohn winery in Sonoma Valley California.  For the sake of respecting their privacy and that I want to watch the debate, I'm just going to post some pictures of some knick-knacks from the wedding that I particularly enjoyed.  Enjoy the pretty, fall romance of it all.

BR Cohn Winery

No comments:

Post a Comment