Friday, October 12, 2012

Travelogue: Adventures in Hipstergram

Starting earlier this week, I'm going to be away from home for three weeks.  Of course, there's the obligatory trips to New Hampshire for work, but I'll be headed to California, Boston and then New York before the month's end.  Part of me is thinking it's about time since I haven't been outside of my normal routine for more than a month now.  Then again, I could use another weekend living in my own apartment.  It also didn't hurt that last weekend was my birthday.  In any case, here are some super hipster pictures made even more super hipster from Instagram from what could have been deemed a super hipster weekend that consisted of the Neiman Marcus Sale, a birthday plane ride courtesy of my friend Salvador, and a coincidentally stumbled upon food truck fair in the hipster part of Atlanta (Inman Park).  Oh, did I relish in it...

Left to Right, Top to Bottom:  (1) J. Crew Factory Camp Shirt and Joe Jeans; (2) Black Vince Sheath Dress at Neiman Marcus; (3) View of Spaghetti Junction on Sal's plane; (4) Work dress line-up at the Neiman Marcus sale; (5) My friend Eric and I looking chic in our air-wear; (6) Filipino street food and bubble tea from FlipOne; (7) Hello Kitty band-aids; (8) Inman Park's "Atlanta Streets Alive" festival; (9) View from the plane of Lake Lanier Islands

To check out my of my hipstergrams (if you are at all interested, which I'm guessing you're not), check out my Instagrid.  Also, if you have any good recommendations for places to check out in NorCal, Boston, or New York, let me know.  I'm all ears.  Holler at your girl down below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment