Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Deals, Steals, & Indoor Diversions 11/1 - 11/7

The last few days have been horrendous.  I've been wanting to blog, primarily because I've been working from home this week due to being displaced by Hurricane Sandy, but unfortunately, work responsibility and figuring out where the hell my best friend, my sister, and my boyfriend kind of took precedence over JET.SET.GO.  Looks like this jetsetter is going to be landlocked for a little bit to say the least.  I'm happy to say that I finally got in contact with all three by this morning.  My heart pours out for those in the hurricane-affected areas, especially having it hit so close to home.  It's crazy to think that a week ago, New York was so sunny and bright like this.  I'm only posting a couple sales that I've seen around.  It appears Sandy's caused a bit of a snafu as far as deals go, but I've also posted a couple of diversions as well as a plea to give back!  Give back, ya'll!



Online & In-Store
  • Anthropologie - 30% off fall furniture, 
  • Banana Republic - The Anna Karenina Event, 25%-35% full priced items in store and online, on 11/1.
  • Last Call by Neiman Marcus - Up to 50% off on online merchandise, ends 11/7.
  • Madewell - Extra 25% off sale merchandise online with the code YIPPEE, and extra 30% off sale merchandise in store, ends 11/4.
  • Neiman Marcus - Presale event in store

Diversions

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment