In any case before I dip out, here are this week's sales, not to mention a little picture of what I will be doing this weekend, which I may write about if I have some time in between work and that thing this weekend. If you can guess what it is, I'll be incredibly impressed. Otherwise, from the sale front, there aren't terribly many sales going on since stores are shifting to fall merchandise. However, if you look closely, there are some additional 30% off all purchases in a variety of places. Check them out. Let me know how they are.
|Left: Gap 1969 Always Skinny Jeans ($69.95, not including extra 30% off); Top-Right: J. Crew Factory Crystal Triangle Pendant Necklace ($32.50); Bottom-Right: Mystery Weekend Item|
- ASOS - Extra 30% off select "party looks", ends 8/11.
- Barney's New York - Online Warehouse Sale, up to 75% off all sale items, access with email sign-up.
- Gap - Extra 30% off of purchase with code GAPFRIENDS, ends 8/12.
- J. Crew Factory - Extra 30% off all dresses, ends 8/12.
Sales - Atlanta
- Fabrik - Scoutmoub 50% off of purchase.
Sales - Philadelphia
- Adresse - Additional 20% off of designer apparel on sale, includes Stella McCartney, Proenza Schouler, and Chloe, Rittenhouse Square, ends 8/15.
- Midtown Village Sidewalk Sale - Various vendors and boutiques, at S. 13th St. between Chestnut and Sansom. 8/10 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Delicate Raymond Jewelry Bar - Moving Sale, 50% off everything (vintage necklaces as low as $20, other pieces as low as $2), 179 Orchard St., Lower East Side, ends 8/12.
As always, well wishes are always welcome down below. Until next time, lovelies.