Monday, June 11, 2012

Another Day, Another Blog

Hello again, World.  I see we meet again.

I know what you're thinking: another blog written by a twenty-something ingenue striving for some chunk of fame, fortune or attention at the cross section of Internet love, food, fashion, and travel.  While obsessing over "Eat, Pray, Love" and a number of other fashion blogs may have fueled the desire to start this one, the real reasons for starting this blog is that I travel.  A lot.  I shop.  A lot.  I eat.  Way more than I should.  Most of all, I love to write and would like to do a lot more of it.

I'm not setting out to be a guide or guru on any subject, but to at least provide a different perspective.  What I do hope this blog can provide you with is a look at the world through my travels.  Whether it's in the form of a food review to how to pair outfits given that you only have one tiny suitcase to some sweet deals going on for vendors of all kinds!  Most of all, I hope this blog can provide you with some entertainment, whoever you are at whereever you are.  Who knows, maybe you'll learn a thing or two, or teach me a little something new.

If it should entertain you so much, you can follow my blog with Bloglovin.  If you have any ideas or need any insight at any point in time, feel free email me or write me a comment down below.  I'd love to hear it.  So, here we go, World.  Let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment